“The wonderful thing about praying is that you leave a world of not being able to do something and enter God’s realm where everything is possible.”
“He specializes in the impossible.
Nothing is too great for His almighty power.
Nothing is too small for His love.”
Corrie Ten Boom
Would you and your church pray for persecuted Christians?
We can help. Christian Freedom International designed a free resource kit for churches to pray together on the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
Two decades ago, the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church was launched. On the first Sunday in November, churches can focus on our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering for their faith.
Persecution of Christians is growing. The news can be overwhelming – and drive us to God. Even as you read this:
- Christians in China are under constant surveillance, pastors arrested, churches destroyed, crosses dismantled, and pictures of Jesus in homes are replaced with images of China’s rulers.
- Christians in Hong Kong face crushing threats from China’s oppressive regime.
- Christians in India are violently attacked and charities shut down by Hindu-nationalists.
- Christians in Nigeria are experiencing a “pure genocide” by militant Islamists.
Does your church know that:
- Disgruntled neighbors in Pakistan falsely accuse Christians of “blasphemy” – and trigger deadly mobs?
- Christian young women in Egypt are abducted by Islamists, forcibly converted and ‘married’ to Muslims – separated forever from their families?
Would you pray for them? And encourage your church to pray?
I know that you care deeply for our persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ.
Here is an easy way to share your passion with your church – so you can pray together to the One who can do the impossible.
You can download for free CFI’s International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church resource kit here. Or phone 800-323-2273 for a free kit to mail to you (while supplies last).
Christian Freedom International’s prayer kit includes: Two Posters ~ Bible study ~ Bulletin insert ~ Word search puzzle ~ Coloring picture ~ Suggested Scriptures and songs ~ Devotionals ~ Notecards to write to persecuted Christians.
Your prayers and notes will let persecuted Christians know that you remember them. They are not forgotten. They are loved by God and through us.
Through prayer, we enter into God’s realm – and He enters into dark places to comfort and give hope to persecuted Christians.
Thank you for praying for suffering believers.
For Christ and His kingdom,
P.S. Would you pray for persecuted Christians? We designed free materials to help you – and churches – to pray for persecuted Christians.
Your donation will help encourage churches to pray – and help persecuted Christians with schools, Bible training, emergency and daily needs, and much more.